Aug. 6, 2020 — 3.0.2 build 4
- AppID: Clear service AppID entries in dynamic host cache on ODP reload
- AppID: Generate event notification when DNS host is set
- dce_rpc: Fix for SMB crash while TCP session pruning
- dce_rpc: Fix for SMB session cleanup issue
- dce_rpc: Use file name hash as file ID
- doc: Add documentation for dumping consolidated config in text format
- flow: Fixing free_flow_data logic
- http_inspect: Code cleanup
- http_inspect: Test tool enhancement
- main: Dump consolidated config in the text format
- rna: Fix redefined macro warnings in between unit-test tools
- rna: TCP fingerprint input and retrieval
- utils: Keep deprecated attribute table peg counts
Snort 3 is the next generation of the Snort Intrusion Prevention System. The GitHub page will walk users through what Snort 3 has to offer and guide users through the steps of getting set up — from download to demo. Users unfamiliar with Snort should start with the Snort Resources page and the Snort 101 video series.
You can subscribe to Talos' newest rule detection functionality for as low as $29 a year with a personal account. Be sure and see our business pricing as well here. Make sure and stay up to date to catch the most emerging threats.